Folding Learning Tower Safety
The Folding Learning Tower
The Moppet Kids Folding Learning Tower is to be used:
- Against a kitchen bench.
- Under full supervision from a competent adult.
- Within arms reach of a competent adult.
- For children assisting with tasks at bench height.
- For adults, as a step ladder - weight rated to 100kgs.
The Moppet Kids Folding Learning Tower is not to be used:
- By children without direct adult supervision - if you are not available to supervise you must fold up and pack away the Learning Tower.
- With the safety bar when hips are higher than the bar
- Do not reach side to side when using the Learning Tower
- Only an adult is to unfold and close the Learning Tower. Children should not play with the safety bar
- Do not allow children to swing on the safety bar
- Do not allow children to climb on the back brace
- Do not allow children to access dangerous items on the bench such as glassware, knives, boiling water etc.
- Not to be used up against an oven or stove - highly dangerous!
- Be cautious of pinching fingers when folding and unfolding the Learning Tower.
The Moppet Kids Folding Learning Tower is the only learning tower in Australia built to both AS/NZS ISO 8124.1:2019 Safety of toys and AS 1892.2-1992 Portable ladders, Part 2 Timber, Section 9.3.2, making the product safe for both adults and children to climb.